Comment to be added
KEVIN FEDERLINE (as in K-Fed/Brittany's ex) has a guess spot in ONE TREE HILL season 5!!!!!!!!
ROFL. This quite possibly is the most disgusting news I've heard all day. Seriously MARK and company, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Well I always thought Mark was crazy but no wayyy ... This guy is a loser who know one likes and wouldn't even know if he hadn't married Brittany Spears and caused her to go absolutely pyshco. And he can't sing. As for his acting ability ... well I highly doubt it is credible. Poor James and co having to put up with him on set. K-Fed and his stupid character had better stay away from Naley and Brooke. Otherwise ... someone maybe injured. Apparently its only for two episodes; but still ... that is two episodes too many. I cant believe OTH has had like quality people (aka Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Jack's Mannequin, Gavin DeGraw) and now they are lowing themselves to this??? Seriously. Its just a stupid publicity stunt to get people to watch and then hope they remain interested in the show. But they won't. BECAUSE no ONE LIKES him.
(i'm pulling a face very similar to the one in my mood theme)
Worst news ever. Just when I was having a good day tooo .... today is ruined now! :(
Had a pretty busy long weekend so far. Yesterday I went to the movies and saw Because I Said So which was really really good. It has Mandy Moore and Lauren Graham in it, and it was really funny. Not exactly deep but I enjoyed it heaps. Then last night my bestie came over for dinner & then we watched movies. She hadn't seen John Tucker Must Die so we watched that (which is like my favourite movie!) and then we watched Stay Alive which is like a horror flick with Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes), Sophia Bush, Samire Armstrong (OC) and Frankie Muniz. It's abit gory and scary, but I thought it was going to be heaps worse than it was. The plot was abit far fetched and all ... actually the movie reminded me of House Of Wax for some reason. Not sure why ... anyway I think Supernatural has hardened me to scary movies and stuff, because lately I haven't been scared in any scary movies I've seen. Unless none of them are scary. And I've done some hw too ... but that is all extremely boringgg.
The main point of the post was to say a massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIR! aka pagedown Welcome to being a teenager! :)
( presents under the cutCollapse )
This week has been crazy busy. Retreat was awesome. Soo much fun, except the food was gross. And we got into heaps of trouble for being awake at around 12.30am (we were supposed to be asleep as 10.20pm) and had to go stand outside in the freezing coldness for awhile. Asides from that it was all good. Same with my netball exam. I think I did good though the results will remain unknown for a long time.
And just because everyone else is ... go check out The LOVE-MY-ICONS-PLZTHX Meme (and I am aware I have posted 13 icons ... it's because i'm crazy and tired and i can't count!)
LONG weekend this weekend. Thankfully. So i definately should have a new icon post this weekend. :)
2. Semi-Formal: Of course everyone is talking about it. And of course there has been lots of drama. Starting with another girl asked the guy I was going to ask because one of my friends told her that I wasn't going to as him. Gahh ... I was abit madd to say the least. Now ... I'm not sure if I'm going to take anyone at all mainly because I don't really have anyone else I want to take. I know people I could take, I just don't really want too if that makes sense. Not that I mind going alone, alot of people are doing it and I just think it would be MUCH better than going with someone I didn't really know.
3. Heroes. OMG it was amazing!! Actually the first 15 minutes or so were rather boring as I was half considering not bothering to continue watching. BUT then it got interesting and you can now say that I am offically hooked. I especially love Peter & Claire. They were my favourites. When Claire put her hand down the garbage disposal, did that remind anyone else of the episode of Supernatural where that happened and it chews of a guys arm? I was scared that was going to happen again. Am definately looking forward to see how this plays out, considering, to me it looks as if Claire's step(?)-dad is the evil vilian.
4. Home & Away is of late boring me to some extent. All the storylines just seem abit ... meh. Asides from the Sally/Ric/Rocco drama and Jack/Sam. Kellie seems to be just a new though slightly less evil Zoe. Belle/Drew is really really dull. And Martha ... used to be like my favourite character but the old Martha (imo) would never have stayed with Ash when she found out he was married and would never have left her family like she has. And that whole thing with her having lunch with his wife and kids was just gross.
5. The OC ... three words. bahaha Seth + Che.
Comment and I will:
1) Tell you why I friended you.
2) Associate you with a song/film.
3) Tell a random fact about you.
4) Tell a first memory about you.
5) Associate you with a character/pairing.
6) Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7) Show you my favourite user pic of yours.
8) In retort, you must repost in your LJ.
I'm back!! After a veryy nice week away at the beach. And I'm not even sunburnt which I am soo proud of because usually I am. Unfortunately though it's back to reality.
School starts on Wednesday. Which is better then it starting tomorrow. But I don't want my holidays tooo end. haha I'm in year 11 this year. Only 2 years left which is realllyy good! That's the only thing I think I'm happy about besides the Semi-Formal/Formal. My timetable was posted on our school intranet so I've already seen it and my homeroom. I'm ok with my homeroom, I'm with one of my closest friends & plenty of girls I'm friends with are in the class but my core group isn't. which kinda sucks. And it's going to be weird because for the first time we chose all of our classes. I chose English, Maths B, Accounting, Modern History, Economics and Study of Religion. Which were mainly my strongest subjects in year 9/10. Didn't choose a science. I don't like it and I don't want a career in science much to the disapointment of some teachers considering I was in the top 10 for our year. Anyway I'm not really worried about any of my subjects because I can always change. But my Maths B text book looks so unbelieveably hard.
Only 2 days left of my holidays now. Today I covered text books and my exercise books because I need somethingg pretty on my books so I can look at it. When I'm bored or alone or whatever really. haha lots of variety too ... got lotsa OC, Supernatural, random fashion stuff, Home & Away, The Veronicas, Teddy Geiger. And I watched Material Girls. I heard from heaps of people about how bad it was ... but I really didn't think it was that bad. Even though I really don't like Hayley Duff. It was good. And Marcus from One Tree Hill was in it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday NIKKI! aka
I hope you had an absolutely fantastic day! And I am workingg on a present for you ... I'm haven't gotten a chance yet.
Now for some meme's
Movie's I've seen meme which i stold from
And Icon Meme:
Hopefully a new icon post will be up soon.
Layout thanks to appleleaf
Header thanks to manifest_kismet
And the new picture on my Profile thanks to manifest_kismet
In other news I've finished workingg at diva, where I had been workingg these school holidays. Was fun while it lasted. Now I've only got 2 weeks of holidays left. This week & then the following week, in which I'm going to the Beach. yay! And I also got my semi dress. I actually got two ... but they were at a really good price. If you would like to see the dresses click HERE and HERE
New icon post comming up soon ... it's going to be icons of all my ships. (Which are listed on my profile if you aren't sure what to expect)
1) Comment and I'll pick one of your LJ interests and make you an icon.
2) You have no say in what I make.
3) Put this in your journal so I can do the same. (unless you're unable to make 'em)